Friday, August 5, 2011

Interview


I was recently interviewed by the writing website and forum, Writing Our Way Home.

The interview was about creativity and what lies behind my writing and painting. So if you'd like to know a little more about me and what drives my imagination, then check out this link.

On a loosely related theme, this morning I walked a long section of the coast path, more of which when I get some time to write about it. In the meantime, here are some pictures of the landscape by my home in Wales - it is this as much as anything that makes me want to write.

Some of you may also have noticed the new Facebook link on the sidebar; I'm told I need to do more networking.. mmm. But seriously, feel free to link up.







7 comments:

  1. Ah... social networking... it gets us all in the end. I just wish I got it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adore the header photo and the phrase.. inspiring. encouraging.

    cheers. and happy friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you are inspired! Thanks for the nice comment re book covers by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stone croft Mark, very similar to the Isle of Skye. Inspiration indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set of images there. Really capture the essence of all that natural beauty and drama that has made the Pembrokeshire coast so inspiring to scribes and poets of such note, over the last couple of centuries.

    Love your retro ‘bovver boy’ look at the top. Or is that really…Rick Stein?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog, I can see you have really put a lot of effort into making this a must read. Some really good posts, shows you have put a lot of time and effort in to it for your readers.

    ReplyDelete