Thursday, July 26, 2012

Please excuse me - for a while at least

Regular readers of this blog will know that I'm fairly diligent at acknowledging comments and returning the interest in those who take the time to read it.

But for the next couple of weeks I'm blogging via a mobile phone connection in France.  It simply isn't possible return comments without taking a second mortgage on the data charges or spending hours in McDonald's - the only place I can find free wi-fi.  So if you can excuse me, I promise to be back to normal soon.

Meanwhile, click this link to see what I've been working on.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Counting-Steps-Mark-Charlton/dp/1907090711/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343323134&sr=8-1


9 comments:

  1. Enjoy your (relatively) internet free holiday... sometimes it is good to be off the leash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I caught the Cinnamon Press enconium...am now looking forwardx to the book.
    Enjoy Intermarche!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, enjoy the break from commenting! I am off to check out your book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you miss ability to comment on comments I wonder, or feel liberated in a way to have a chance not to bother with the internet. Sorry I haven't commented for a while.. these days I have decided if I have nothing I want to say about a posting, then I won't waste my time or yours on trying to cobble something together. But it doesn't mean I haven't read with interest!
    Enjoy France..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your time in France. I like a break from my internet addiction every now and then, if only to prove to myself that I can!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, it seems so real once there's a cover to look at. :-) Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh it's nearly here!

    I'm a firm believer that holidays = a blog* free zone. Therefore, having posted TWICE whilst on hols, you're well above the call of duty.

    * = preferably internet free, but I did nip into the local library a couple of years ago as I'd woken up on holiday day 1 worried that an email offering me review books was a sneaky way of burglars finding out when we'd be away.

    It was a variation on that perennial worry you've left the gas on when you've left the house. Of course was nothing of the sort. The books were very good too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely to see you have a book on the way! Wonderful! Congrats x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a fab time in France! Sooo excited to learn that you have written (are writing?) a book. Can't wait to read it!

    C x

    ReplyDelete