Monday, November 18, 2013

Sauasage and egg - the route to blogging success

Black Pudding Scotch Egg - sent in by David Atkinson, 
who also writes a truly excellent travel blog at 

After viewing my blog stats last week, I've come to the conclusion that the route to success is as simple as sausage and eggs.

It seems we're fascinated by scotch eggs.

I've had photos and emails coming from fellow enthusiasts; names and locations of eggs supplied - the one in the photo is from Hawarden farm shop North Wales. I could probably have a sponsored link judging by the level of interest. Frankly, it's bordering on fan mail!

So from now on, to boost readership, I'm not bothering with all that philosophy and nature writing guff. And as for my next book: The Great Scotch Egg Hunt?

More photos or title suggestions welcome.

8 comments:

  1. I've had similar success with jam. We're clearly in the wrong sector of blogging ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find any mention of food garners hits. A post on soup worked well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lovely blog by Adullamite records most interest when he posts saying that he has nothing to say....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great chuckle!!! Must check my stats for my quince post. Thanks for commenting btw )

    ReplyDelete
  5. and of course home made is always the best; so looking forward to the shots of Jane's finest. Scotch eggs that is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't confuse quality with quantity :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geez. All that time spent in creative writing classes for nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you seen this week's Gazette and Herald? There's a recipe for chorizo scotch eggs + pic!

    ReplyDelete