Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wordless Wednesday...nearly


My friend and fellow blogger Michelle asked the other day if I was doing nablopomo this year.

I replied that I'm doing a sort of mmmmblopomo, which is code for keeping my options open.

So at this early stage I thought I'd take advantage of the wordless wednesday (well almost) theme and treat you to the collection of spectacles I found around the house!

Jane says I'm disorganised and forgetful.  I counter with a supposed strategy of 'a pair for every occasion'.

The truth is, by tomorrow I'll have lost half of these again.

Oh well, we can't all be perfect.

5 comments:

  1. Last time I did NaBloPoMo, Wordless Wednesday was a life saver. Good to see you today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have stashes of pairs of glasses....everywhere I am likely to need them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacles are so emotive of the wearer. I have my grandparents spectacles and whenever I handle them it brings so many memories back to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are advantages to having just one pair of horribly expensive glasses. :-)

    ReplyDelete